Of Pretense and Persuasions

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Looking: Maid for Hire

I need a maid. Seriously. In college, I used to secretly laugh in sheer horror and disbelief at my snotty upper-class friends who came from families who hired maids. I thought it was silly, excessive, and seriously weird. I mean, its like... uh.. you say you pay someone to pick up your nappy laundry up off of the floor for you? ... uh, come again?

Now, however, I think I've reached a point where I actually am willing to pay someone to pick my nappy laundry off of the floor from me. I'm too exhausted at the end of the day to do anything else and when I do have free time [rare] -- I have better things to do. Like blog, for instance.

The issue is time management. Do I want to spend my weekend cleaning or do I want to spend it learning and reading?

Well, actually, the real issue is that I am spoiled rotten.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home