Of Pretense and Persuasions

Friday, September 22, 2006




















I'm back folks. I didn't realize that people actually read this blog until I recieved several distress calls regarding the lack of posting. Ostensibly, the excuse is that I've started Surgery. The truth is that I've just been plain ass lazy. I have had loads of "free" time on my hands of late -- I'm on Emergency Medicine right now and have had a number of free blocks of time to spend at will. Mostly, I've used the time to read Lawrence's "Essentials of General Surgery" -- no excuse to not blog, clearly.

So my schedule as far as the Surgery rotation is this:

9/11/06 - 9/22/06 Emergency Medicine
9/23/06 - 10/6/06 Anesthesia
10/9/06 - 11/3/06 Trauma Surgery
11/6/06 - 11/17/06 Transplant Surgery
11/20/06 - 12/1/06 Plastic Surgery

I have my last shift of Emergency Medicine tommorow night from 4pm to 1 am. Saturday night, man. Its going to be a party.

Here on out, I'll promise to post my stories from the battlefield in a more time-sensative manner. For now, lemme splurge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home