Of Pretense and Persuasions

Friday, September 29, 2006

I've decided to switch professions. Well, not really. This weekend, I've signed myself up to for a conference in New York City held by Engineers without Borders. EWB is a group which appears to go out into the middle of nowhere [underdeveloped nations] and build sanitation infrastructure, solar panels for electricity, water purification systems, hydraulic dam stuff. Its so cool. I wish I could do a project with them. In a sense, I realize too that getting people access to potable water and electricity resolves more persistent health problems and quality of life issues than basic medical care. It would be so cool to see what they are capable of and what they have done so far.

So I'm going. I figured too that I need to expand my brainspace and develop myself and my intellect as much as I can as soon as I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home