Of Pretense and Persuasions

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I'm back into the running/lifting/yoga/meditation thang. It must be the sun. It makes me crazy with joyous energy. I've also been on a spree secretly committing random acts of kindness... more for my own satisfaction and conspiratorial glee than for anything else.

Otherwise, I'm on Pediatrics right now. The kids are cute. And that's about all I have to say about that. Its too... easy ... for me to really enjoy it. I find it rather boring, to be honest.

I can't imagine doing anything but Surgery right now. I love the idea of being trained in General Surgery and working for MSF for 6 months of the year ... and spending the rest of year living a bohemian existance in Colorado teaching yoga and ayurveda.

At the moment, I'm trying to organize a rotation in India at the Sri Ramakrishna Hospital in Tamil Naidu. Either that, or rotate thru Shock Trauma in Baltimore. Personally, I'd much rather avoid the state of Maryland completely and go of to the Orient and beyond.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home